- Job: Bilingual Spanish In Home Outreach Counselor
|Title||Bilingual Spanish In Home Outreach Counselor|
The Help Group is currently looking for a Bilingual (Spanish) therapist, to join our dynamic Project SAFE (Support and Advocacy for Family Empowerment) clinical team. As a part of First 5 LA’s Partnerships For Families initiative, this child-abuse prevention program serves DCFS-referred families with children ages 0-5 and pregnant women and teens dealing with substance abuse, domestic violence, and/or mental health issues. Project SAFE provides HOME-BASED services to families including, but not limited to: counseling, case coordination, parent education, parent-child interaction activities, and family advocacy. Extensive training opportunities and excellent supervision!
Competitive salary plus full benefits.
- Experience working with children 0-5 as well as with adolescents and families preferred.
- Familiarity with principles of family-centered, strengths-based services and group facilitation.
- Valid CA driver’s license, own car, car insurance, and good driving record (must have less than 2 points on license).
- Ability to provide in home services.
To be considered, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org