We are currently seeking a dynamic Director of Family Based Services to lead multi-disciplinary Wraparound and FSP teams in our San Fernando Valley and Westside locations. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with solid Wraparound and DMH experience. Expertise in clinical supervision and the coordination of intensive services is strongly desired, as well as a demonstrable aptitude for the fiscal management of program contracts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of the agency’s Wraparound and FSP programs to ensure programmatic, clinical and contractual compliance across three service areas in Los Angeles County (SPA’s 2, 5 & 6)
- Monitor Wraparound and FSP budgets, establish monthly service objectives, and monitor progress on productivity goals to ensure program meets its fiscal contract requirements
- Interface with DCFS, DMH, Probation, court systems, schools and other community liaisons to increase referrals and enhance seamless service coordination
- Provide clinical supervision, training and staff development opportunities to program coordinators, clinical supervisors, therapists, facilitators, CFS’, case managers, and/or parent partners
- Oversee research and outcome evaluation efforts to enhance quality of service
- Represent the agency at County Wraparound workgroups, act as a liaison with other Lead Wrap agencies and continue growing a network of community-based relationships and resources
– MA, MSW, MFT, LCSW, Phy.D or Ph.D. in Pyschology, Social Work, Counseling or related field; California Clinical Licensed Strongly preferred
- Three years in community-based social service program specific to ED children and adults; previous Wraparound and FSP experience preferred
- Experience with DMH paperwork required
- Three years supervisory experience required, as well as a proven track-record of strong administrative management skills
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter must include salary requirements. Thank you!