The Help Group, a large non-profit organization in the San Fernando Valley, is searching for a bilingual Spanish Case Manger to join their Wraparound team! Wraparound is a strength-based family-focused program used by communities to support children and families with complex needs. Families must be referred through DCFS, Probation or Department of Mental Health. Plans are developed with a family centered team, based on the strengths and culture of the child and family. The ideal candidate must be bilingual in Spanish, culturally sensitive and a great team player.
- Provide case management services to Wraparound children and their families, including the identification and pursuit of resources necessary and appropriate to meet clients’ needs.
- Provide in-home direct service to families as needed.
- Provide supportive assistance to the client in the assessment and determination of need.
- Assist therapists in obtaining outcome measures and other documents as assigned.
- Assist with securing adequate living arrangements, vocational, vocational activities, schooling, supportive services, and mental health services.
- Assist clients and their families in linking with other service agencies as necessary.
- Attend outside agency meetings with community liaisons as assigned.
- Provide 24 hour availability and crisis intervention to clients on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain client charts in a responsible manner and meet all paperwork and paperwork deadline requirements.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in related field, BSW preferred!
- Two years experience in social services required.
- Fluency in Spanish required!
- Must have a valid California driver’s license and a good driving record.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to (818) 779-5242. NO CALLS PLEASE!!!
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.thehelpgroup.org