- About Us
- Career Opportunities
The Help Group seeks bright, creative, dynamic individuals to join our team of caring, dedicated professionals. If you are looking for a rewarding career and the chance to make a difference in a child's life, please view our list of open positions and apply online today!
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving children with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
The Help Group's ten specialized day schools offer pre-K through high school programs for more than 1,550 students. The Help Group's broad range of mental health and therapy services, child abuse and residential programs extends its reach to more than 6,000 children and their families each year. With more than 980 staff members, The Help Group's state-of-the-art schools and programs are located on seven campuses in the Los Angeles area.
The Help Group is widely regarded for its high standards of excellence, unique scope and breadth of services. Through its public awareness, professional training and parent education programs and efforts at the state and national levels, The Help Group touches the lives of children with special needs across the country and in other parts of the world.
At the heart of its efforts is the commitment to helping young people fulfill their potential to lead positive, productive and rewarding lives.
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for advancement
- Conferences and in-service trainings that educate employees on the latest developments in best practices
- Medical insurance (HMO or PPO options)
- Dental insurance (HMO or PPO options)
- Vision coverage
- Flexible spending
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary cancer insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Section 529 The Scholar's Choice
- Tuition reimbursement (Special Education credentials for teachers and teaching assistants)
- Clinical therapists are eligible for productivity bonuses
- CF supervision for Speech Therapy positions
How to Apply
The Help Group's open positions can be found at the Job Listings page or fax your resume to 818.779.5242.
The Help Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission. If your skills are the best match for the job posted, you will be contacted by a recruiter.