The Help Group
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving children with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
We are currently seeking School-Based Therapist for our Culver City campus.
- MA degree in psychology, MSW, or Ph.D./Psy.D. in psychology from an accredited graduate program.
- Two years clinical experience with children and families.
- Registration with appropriate licensing board or licensure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide individual, group and/or family treatment to SED/LD/DD/Autistic children.
- Work as a member of an integrated milieu team, communicating regularly with school staff, psychiatrist, related service providers and others as appropriate.
- Provide case management services.
- Provide 24-hour availability and crisis intervention to assigned clients on an as needed basis. Comply with applicable professional licensing or certification requirements as well as all legal and ethical standards.
- Maintain client charts in a responsible manner and meet all paperwork deadline requirements.
The Help Group offers wonderful training opportunities, a supportive, professional work environment and great benefits, including:
- Excellent benefits, including a 100% employer-sponsored health insurance plan
- Dental, vision, and life insurance
- 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation and Sick Leave
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and salary history.
To learn more about The Help Group visit www.thehelpgroup.org.