We are searching for a 2 highly qualified TA’s, one to work in our North Hills Prep (NHP) school, located in Van Nuys, CA and the other to work in our Parkhill school located in West Hills, CA. NHP offers a traditional college preparatory curriculum while supporting and challenging creative learners in a nurturing and inclusive community. Students who may have emotional or motivational challenges, learning differences or problems with attention are provided the tools, guidance and understanding they need to succeed. Parkhill School is an intensive therapeutic day program serving children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral challenges.
Experience with this population and age group are a must!!
* Small class sizes. Supportive staff & coworkers *
* Excellent benefits, including a partial tuition reimbursement plan*
**100% employer sponsored health/dental and vision plans **
* Outstanding work environment.*
– Assist the classroom teacher with all aspects of instruction in a special education classroom.
– Instruct individual & small group lessons as directed by the classroom teacher.
– Assist as needed during class lessons with behavior control, prompting, reinforcement, etc.
– Supervise student arrival and departure according to school policy.
– Assist with paperwork and record keeping as needed.
– Additional duties as assigned.
Full time position starting at $12.87/hr + benefits.
– BA and CBEST are Required for this opening!
– must have strong experience with behaviors.
– experience in a classroom setting preferred.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to (818) 779-5242. Email preferred. Please include the position that you are applying for in the subject line.