We are seeking teaching assistants/ behavior intervention implementers (BII) to work in our early education program (preschool-2nd grade). Small class sizes. Supportive staff & coworkers. Great benefits (medical/dental/vision)!
- Assist the classroom teacher with all aspects of instruction in a special education classroom.
- Instruct individual & small group lessons as directed by the classroom teacher.
- Assist as needed during class lessons with behavior control, prompting, reinforcement, etc.
- Supervise student arrival and departure according to school policy.
- Assist with paperwork and record keeping as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Full time positions starting at $11/hr + depending on experience.
* SIGN ON BONUS OF $500 (half given after 30 days of employment, half given after 90 days of employment)!! *
- Must have a BA or BS and at least 6 months of DTT/ABA experience with young children with autism. Experience with PECS and Floortime a plus!
- CBEST preferred!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS!
Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume to (818) 779-5242. Email preferred.