Experience with this population and age group are a must!!
* Small class sizes. Supportive staff & coworkers *
* Excellent benefits, including a partial tuition reimbursement plan*
**100% employer sponsored health/dental and vision plans **
* Outstanding work environment.*
- Assist the classroom teacher with all aspects of instruction in a special education classroom.
- Instruct individual & small group lessons as directed by the classroom teacher.
- Assist as needed during class lessons with behavior control, prompting, reinforcement, etc.
- Supervise student arrival and departure according to school policy.
- Assist with paperwork and record keeping as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Full time positions starting at $12.50/hr + benefits.
- BA and CBEST are Required for this opening!
-must have strong experience with behaviors.
- experience in a classroom setting preferred.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to (818) 779-5242. Email preferred.