- Behavior Specialist
- Job: Behavior Specialist
|Location||Sherman Oaks Campus|
We are searching for a dedicated, experienced and hands on Behavior Specialist to join our team. This is a full time position with benefits! Behaviorist MUST have a BCBA!
- Provide training, behavioral program development, consultation and individual treatment planning to the Autism Schools and Programs of The Help Group.
- Assess the behavioral needs of the population and train staff in strategies/programs to address these needs.
- Assist with Functional Behavior Analysis and Behavior Support Plans.
- Train Staff in data collection on behavioral students.
- Provide education and training to parents and professionals in the community on related topics through speaking appearances, conference attendance and written communication.
- Lead or oversee parent support and education groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Specialization in autism treatment and intervention
- 3 years experience with the population
- Educational or clinical background in autism
- Must have BCBA!
If you are interested in this exciting position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if you have the right background and experience for the position. Thank you!