We are searching for two full time Clinical Supervisors to join our Wraparound and FSP teams in Van Nuys and Culver City!
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision and training of clinicians.
- Guide and mentor clinicians in their assigned duties and responsibilities in order to assist clinicians in managing their diagnostically and culturally diverse case loads.
- Work collaboratively with Outpatient Senior Director and other management personnel to enhance program and service delivery.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of program policies and procedures to ensure compliance with agency and contract requirements.
- Ensure that supervisees’ performance and documentation is in compliance with agency and contract standards, expectations, and requirements.
- Provide 24 hour on-call availability for supervisees.
- Interface with DCFS, DMH, Dept. of Probation, schools, court systems, and other community liaisons.
- Participate in supervisors’ meetings, staff and team meetings, agency wide meetings, in-service trainings and other meetings and trainings as assigned.
– LMFT or LCSW required. Must be licensed long enough to provide clinical supervision.
- Must be able to work in both Van Nuys and Culver City.
- 3 years experience specific to ED children and adults.
- Knowledge of community-based treatment.
- 1 year of supervisory/administrative experience.
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 818-779-5242. Email preferred. We will contact you if we feel you have the right experience or our position. Thank you!