The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving children with special needs related to autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
The Help Group is seeking a Human Resources Manager to oversee a variety of tasks. Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Developing, implementing and administering a successful safety program.
- Administering all aspects of medical and personal leaves.
- Overseeing all aspects of Workers Compensation including the development of new initiatives to reduce the occurrence and impact of workplace injuries.
- Supervising one associate responsible for orientation and the on-boarding process.
- Assisting with recruiting and staffing.
- Developing and conducting training programs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent with at least 5-7 years of Human Resources Generalist experience. Specific experience in Workers Compensation and LOA is greatly preferred. Interested candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 818-779-5242. Email preferred.
No calls please and please specify “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER” in the job description.
For more information on The Help Group, please visit our website at www.thehelpgroup.org