- Job: Marketing Director
|Location||Sherman Oaks Campus|
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Director to join our team! Working with our COO and Senior Administrators, the ideal candidate will specialize in the areas of marketing, publicity, web-based initiatives and social media, to effectively highlight our innovative programs, and execute special projects and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or related field; Master’s degree a plus!
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the following areas: marketing & branding, web-based advertising, social media, web site development & content maintenance, cause-related marketing, project management and event coordination
- Creative, highly motivated, detail-oriented and self-starting, with an orientation toward action and results
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and effectively deal with multiple priorities
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, coupled with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to tasks and responsibilities
NO CALLS PLEASE! If you are interested in the position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements. If we feel you have the right background for the position, we will contact you.