We are currently searching for a Director of Quality Assurance to work out of our 3 main campuses located in Sherman Oaks, Culver City and Van Nuys. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with solid DMH experience as a clinician and/or Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement employee.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all clinical compliance items (documentation/charts/HIPAA/audits) to ensure the agency is in compliance with its contractual agreement with the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures based on information obtained at DMH and related trainings on coordinated care paperwork, procedure codes, changes in service delivery, etc.
- Serve as agency liaison with DMH Standard & Records Department.
- Develop and provide all trainings for new hires related to DMH documentation.
- Supervise QA personnel, monitoring for weekly and monthly departmental objectives.
- Revise and update forms per DMH and agency requirements in order to ensure the agency remains up-to-date with standard practice in the field.
- Oversee outcome evaluation efforts to enhance quality of service
- Oversee utilization review at all sites and ensure that clinical directors are implementing accurate procedures to ensure chart review compliance.
- Master’s level degree.
- Experience and working knowledge with DMH policies and procedures.
- Experience working with a computerized client data base system.
- Supervisory experience, leadership and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
The Help Group offers a supportive, professional environment with competitive salaries, team oriented work environment and 100% employer sponsored Health, Dental and Vision options.
No calls please. Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume and cover letter to (818) 779-5242.