Parent Partners needed for both Culver City and Van Nuys.. Bilingual Spanish required!
We are searching for two full time Parent Partners, one to join our Wraparound team located in Culver City and one to join our FSP team located in Van Nuys.
- Assist families in all Wraparound/FSP process.
- Provide family support and model/coach families in such areas as communication, anger management, problem solving, stress management, parenting skills, etc.
- Provide in-home community based direct service to families.
- Act as an advocate for families and their needs.
- Participate on the Child and Family Team, helping the engagement of the child, family, extended family, and informal resources.
- Interact with DCFS, Probation Officers, mental health workers, schools, court systems and other community providers.
- Ensure 24-hour availability and crisis intervention on an as needed basis.
Training and supervision will be provided in regard to anger management, problem solving, communication techniques and appropriate discipline, as well as to family-centered and strengths-based services.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- MUST be a parent or caregiver and a past consumer of the following: Wraparound, DCFS, Juvenile Probation, Regional Center, Mental health or similar services.
- Able to function as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Familiarity with principles of family-centered, strength based services preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Typing and basic computer skills required.
- MUST have a valid CA driver’s license with a good driving record (less than 2 points on license).
$16.92 per hour plus excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com or fax to (818) 779-5242. Please include the position that you are applying for in the subject line. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum qualifications, thank you!