We are currently seeking a dynamic Program Director of our Residential Treatment program serving adolescents with social and emotional challenges and/or an Autism Spectrum Disorder. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with solid Residential and DMH experience. Expertise in individual, group, and family psychotherapy and knowledge or experience with behavior management techniques is strongly desired.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the CCL certified Group Home Administrator
- Develop and ensure implementation of all clinical and programmatic elements of program
- Provide overall clinical and administrative supervision of residential staff and clinicians
- Provide oversight of management of residential files; food program; and medication administration.
- Conduct weekly inservice trainings to residential and clinical staff
- Assist with recruitment and provide supervision and evaluation to clinical staff.
- Coordinate between residential and day school programs.
- Assist with preparation of program budget; monitor and manage budget.
- Maintain a lead and active role in developing marketing efforts and representing agency at various functions.
- Act as liaison between program and various school districts and SELPAs, DCFS, and Regional Centers
- Assess applicants for appropriateness for the program in consultation with agency’s admission committee
- Develop relationships with parents/guardians and act as lead agency contact for families with children in program
- Must hold a current California license as an MFT , LCSW, or Psychologist.
- Two years’ experience with an adolescent psychiatric population in an administrative capacity.
- Experience in individual, group, and family psychotherapy and knowledge or experience with behavior management techniques.
- Strong background in consultation and staff development.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- BCBA or BCBA in progress preferred
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org