We are in search of a dynamic and clinically astute Supervising Psychologist to join our team! Supervising Psychologist will supervise post-doctoral fellows, doctoral psychology interns and/or trainees in individual and/or group supervision in The Help Group’s doctoral, post-doctoral and/or psychology training programs. Full Time (40 hrs/wk) but will consider Part Time as well. Position is primarily based in Sherman Oaks with the occasional need to visit our other campuses within the San Fernando Valley and Culver City.
- Train and supervise doctoral students in the administration, scoring, interpretation of psychological tests as well as in the write-up of reports and feedback of results.
– Provide clinical supervision on therapy cases to post-doctoral fellows, doctoral psychology interns, and/or psychology practicum trainees.
– Develop remediation plans for students in the training program who are unfamiliar with tests used in agency work.
– Provide ongoing feedback and scheduled written evaluations of supervisee performance.
– Provide 24-hour availability and crisis intervention to supervisees on an as-needed basis.
– Participate in Intern and/or Trainee Training Committee Meetings, Cultural Complexity Seminar, and other staff and agency-wide meetings as assigned.
– Maintain client and supervisee information in a confidential manner.
– Comply with applicable professional licensing or certification requirements and ethical standards.
– Other duties as assigned.
- Must be licensed in the state of California and able to sign off supervised professional experience hours for licensure with BOP.
– Must have graduated from an APA Accredited Doctoral Program (with a PhD or PsyD) in clinical, counseling or school psychology.
– Must have attended and completed an APA Accredited or APPIC member internship.
– Must have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience with children and families including at least 1 year experience working with families and 1 year working within school, milieu or residential treatment setting. Must have knowledge of and skills in individual, group and family therapy.
– Must have experience administering, scoring and writing comprehensive psychodiagnostic test reports on children and adolescents with varying diagnostic pictures. Experience with ADOS a plus.
– Must have experience supervising licensed psychologists, psychology practicum students, doctoral psychology interns, or post-doctoral psychology fellows in either psychological testing or clinical work.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements of the position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We will contact you if we feel you have the right experience for the position. Thank you!