Come join our team and help make a difference in a child’s life!
The Help Group, one of California’s leading non-profit agencies, is currently looking for dynamic Spanish-speaking therapists to work in our innovative outpatient clinics located in Van Nuys and Culver City!
- Provide individual and/or family treatment to at-risk youth & SED children in the home and within our center.
- Provide group treatment, parent support groups, parenting education classes as assigned.
- Provide 24-hour coverage to assigned client caseload.
- Maintain productivity rate at required Agency standards.
- Maintain client charts in a responsible manner and meet all DMH paperwork deadlines requirements.
- Attend mandatory agency meetings and trainings
Therapists receive ongoing group and individual supervision and can earn hours toward licensure!!
- MSW or MFT – registered with the Board of Behavior Sciences required!
- DMH paperwork experience required!
- DMH-Certified only in one or more EBP’s (specific EBP’s we are looking for are: Triple P, Seeking Safety, TFCBT, CPP, MAP) are required!
- One year clinical experience working with children, adolescents and their families.
- Some experience providing home based counseling services.
- Minimum of two evening hours required to provide treatment services.
Therapists who are bilingual in Spanish are given an additional $5,000 a year in salary! Bilingual therapists are also eligible to receive a one time sign on bonus of $3,000! Candidates who have experience with DMH paperwork will be given an additional $1,000 in salary!
No calls please! Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 818-779-5242. Email preferred. Please indicate what campus you are interested in.
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.thehelpgroup.org