The Help Group is currently seeking a Wraparound Program Manager to lead our Culver City and Van Nuys Wrap teams. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with solid Wraparound experience. Expertise in the coordination of intensive services is strongly desired, as well as a demonstrable aptitude for the fiscal management of program contracts. Must be available to provide 24-hour crisis intervention support to supervisees and/or clients and families as needed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise Wraparound program staff, provide caseload oversight and ensure programmatic, clinical and contractual compliance
- Monitor monthly service objectives and progress on productivity goals to ensure program meets its fiscal contract requirements
- Interface with DCFS, DMH, Probation, court systems, schools and other community liaisons to increase referrals and enhance seamless service coordination
- Provide clinical supervision, training and staff development opportunities to facilitators, CFS’ and/or parent partners
- Collect outcome evaluation data and prepare reports to enhance quality of service
- MA, MSW, MFT, LCSW, PhyD or Ph.D. in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field;
- Licensed for 2 years or more preferred;
- Minimum of two years in community-based social service program specific to emotionally disturbed children and adults; Previous Wraparound experience preferred
- Knowledge and skills in the areas of individual, group, and family therapy; experience with DMH paperwork required
- Previous supervisory experience required, as well as a proven track-record of strong program management, communication and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable working in both Culver City and Van Nuys
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will contact you if we feel you have the right experience for the position. Thank you!