The Help Group is currently seeking a dynamic, bilingual therapist to work in our Wraparound program at our Van Nuys location and our Culver City location. Serving DCFS and probation-referred children, adolescents and families, our Wraparound program provides counseling, psychotherapy, case coordination and family advocacy, delivered by a multidisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with solid Wraparound and DMH experience. Expertise in intensive, individual and family services and experience delivering interventions in a variety of in-home and community-based settings are strongly desired.
- MSW or MFT intern; must be registered with the Board of Behavior Services
- Familiarity with principles of family-centered, strengths-based services
- Ability to function as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Minimum of one year clinical experience working with children, adolescents and their families
- Minimum two evening hours required to provide treatment services
- Familiarity with DMH documentation a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish a must!!!
The Help Group offers a supportive, professional environment with competitive salaries and a full benefit plan. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com