The Help Group’s Vocational Skills Training Program is a unique vocational day program designed especially for transition age youth, ages 18 to 24, with autism spectrum disorder, learning challenges and other special needs.
Through individual as well as dynamic group activities, this program will provide:
- Comprehensive vocational assessment and the development of core vocational skills
- Career exploration and exposure to career opportunities
- Training designed to improve job-seeking skills and work-place basic skills
- Site visits and job shadowing to explore various work-based activities
- Multiple on-the-job training experiences
- Social skills building as it pertains to work and work relationships
For more information about the 2013 program, download the flyer to the left.