Back to School! Up Close with The Help Group.
The Help Group schools, leaders in the field of nonpublic special education, operate several schools in Los Angeles for children from preschool through age 21 who benefit from a specialized environment and an individualized educational approach. Our schools serve students with Autism Spectrum Disorders, learning differences, ADHD, and social-emotional challenges whose academic functioning ranges from being well below grade level to those at grade level and beyond, including the highly gifted. Please join us virtually on September 21st to hear about our unique approach to education and what separates our schools from others as well as how to determine if your child might benefit from attending a nonpublic school.
You can find recordings of our previous webcasts here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel here and you’ll be notified when our webcasts and other videos are uploaded.
LEARN ABOUT THE HELP GROUP:
A VIRTUAL TOUR AND OVERVIEW OF OUR SCHOOLS
September 21st | 10am PT
– FREE to attend –
Open to parents, educators, professionals, allies and the community at large.
Dr. Jason Bolton – VP of Community Partnerships & Admissions
HELP GROUP SCHOOLS & CAMPUSES:
- Bridgeport (Sherman Oaks & Culver City, CA)
- Bridgeport Vocational Education Center (Sherman Oaks & Culver City, CA)
- North Hills Prep (Van Nuys, CA)
- STEM3 Academy (Valley Glen)
- Summit View (Valley Glen & Culver City, CA)
- Sunrise School (Sherman Oaks & Culver City, CA)
- Village Glen (Sherman Oaks & Culver City, CA)
- Westview School of Arts (Culver City, CA)
- Young Learners (Sherman Oaks & Culver City, CA)
To learn more about each school, click here.
- College Prep and AP Classes
- Social Skills Training, College Counseling, Career Development and Vocational Training Certification
- Accreditations: Certified by the California State Department of Education; WASC (North Hills Prep, STEM3 Academy, Summit View School, Village Glen School, Westview School of the Arts)
- Private and Public Funding Accepted