The Help Group schools are back in full swing! So much is happening already on the various Help Group school campuses. For example, students at STEM³ Academy middle school had their first robotics meeting in the Innovation Lab. At Summit View, students are gearing up for the upcoming student council elections. And, Sunrise students celebrated the end of summer and the beginning of the school year with a “Last Day of Summer Social” at the Autism Center Theater on the Sherman Oaks campus. Students danced, had their faces painted, and wore fun hats to commemorate the occasion.
“The beginning of school year at The Help Group is always a wonderful time to welcome returning and new students, along with their families. During these early weeks, our teachers spend a lot of time getting to know their students, and helping the classes to get to know each other,” said Dr. Sara McCracken, Director of Young Learners and Early Educational Programs.
- STEM³ Academy student works on AP Environment project
- Village Glen student reading
- Village Glen student plays guitar
- Sunrise students enjoy ‘Last Day of Summer Social’
- Summit View students in World Geography class
- Village Glen student in Core Class
- Young Learner student