June is always such an exciting time at The Help Group. Every year, students from Help Group schools don caps and gowns for graduation ceremonies. “It was so wonderful to have families, faculty and friends gathered to mark this time honored tradition and to salute our students on their terrific efforts and achievements,” Dr. Barbara Firestone, President & CEO, The Help Group.
Each ceremony was filled with special moments that will leave lasting memories for the graduates. Dr. Susan Berman, The Help Group Chief Operating Officer, recognized the dedication of The Help Group administration, faculty, staff and families who made each of the graduation ceremonies so meaningful and thanked all those who contribute to shaping the future directions of each student.
To all of our students — we are so proud of your accomplishments and we wish you all the very best as you embark upon your next steps.
- Pam Clark, Director Autism Schools, Janis Betts, Principal and graduating senior, Bridgeport High School
- Graduating senior, Bridgeport High School
- Dr. Barbara Firestone, Pres. & CEO with a family at Village Glen High School Ceremony
- Elin Bradly, Director Therapeutic Schools and Residential Treatment, Gayle Rebel, Principal and Frank Shapiro, Head of School, on stage with graduating high school senior, North Hills Prep
- Proud North Hills Prep High School graduate stepping up to receive her diploma
- Proud moment at Sunrise School Ceremony
- Barbara Rodney, Assistant Director, Dr. Susan Berman, Chief Operating Officer, Kerri Borzello, Director, and graduating senior, Summit View High School Graduation
- Summit View High School student graduation speech
- Student remarks, Village Glen High School, Sherman Oaks
- Student remarks, Village Glen High School, Culver City
- Proud family of graduating senior, Park Hill School
- Bridgeport Vocational Education Ceremony
- Westview Graduation Ceremony