Practical Tips and Tools for Teens and Adults with ADHD to Improve Your Outlook and Life
ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) is a neurological disorder that impacts the parts of the brain that help us plan, focus on, and execute tasks. However, there are numerous strengths and benefits that also come with ADHD. Join us as we learn more about the ways that ADHD can be a strength rather than a weakness.
Open to parents, educators, professionals, and the community at large.
In this webcast, we discussed:
- Why do I do that? Understanding what your symptoms are, what they mean, and the emotions tied to aspects of having ADHD.
- What are the benefits of having ADHD?
- How do I harness my newfound strengths for success?
- Dr. Jason Bolton (moderator), VP of Admissions & Community Partnerships, The Help Group
- Heather Humphrey, MA, LMFT, Sr. Director of Adult & Clinical Services, The Help Group